CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

It's that time again!

So Spring has sprung here (or so we thought - this morning we woke up to snow... BUT), we enjoyed a nice weekend with the quads. The kids were so excited to go...

and so was the Big Kid... :)


Once we got up into the mountain the snow was not all melted yet, but the views were amazing. I can't wait to go back on a day with clearer skies.

Carter took this picture...

I think my kids looks so funny in their HUGE helmets and goggles, with their tiny faces squished inside. They don't seem to mind that though, they are busy jabbering and pointing to things the whole ride. I am SO glad the weather's getting warmer, as much as I try I'm not much of a winter person :)

2 comments:

Laura.R said...

Totally jealous!
Looks like SO much fun.

Tim and Ashlee said...

So excited that it's quad season again! Wohoo!