... attending Parent/Teacher Interviews. The other parents I've talked to got a "do-not-need-to-see" and I got an appointment time. Should I be nervous? :)
... looking forward to (yet another) trip next week, wherein we will be enjoying sun and sand. *I know, I know, we just went to the Olympics, but this trip was planned first and the Olympics didn't cost us anything.*
... wishing my body was naturally bathing suit ready, because I am so sick of working out and eating healthy. In fact, I could really go for a Big Mac right about now. Or a spoonful of peanut butter. Don't judge me.
... playing catch-up with emails. I'm not sure why I don't respond to emails as soon as I get them. It would make things alot easier if I did.
... shopping online for a new dress for Hayley. It's wedding time for the Whidden Family again!
... excited for Jared's brothers wedding in a month. Jared's family is so spread out that we don't get to see some of them very often so weddings are so fun!
... still laughing about something someone said about me a few days ago (while playing foosball): "Julie's super competitive, but she's not very good" . Haha, story of my life!
... ready to paint my entire main floor again. I've never been entirely happy with the color when we painted it last year. Plus we bought cheap paint and it shows! Example: Jared played a trick on me (the classic taping-down-the-spray-nozzle on the kitchen sink). Water sprayed not only me, but also the wall 10 feet behind me and the paint washed off. Lame.
... now remembering all the tricks my husband likes to play on me. There's been alot. Funny, until the day he scared me so bad I fainted. True story. (I know Kirsti's laughing reading this. I'm laughing too. It's actually a great story)
... realizing my kids are growing up way too fast. They are each reaching some new milestones (ie: reading!) and I can't believe how they've turned independent so quickly.
... missing some family and friends we haven't seen in awhile.
... excited to see my parents, brothers, and sister this weekend.
... going to attempt to use my sewing machine again. It's been awhile since it got used. I get frustrated easily and sewing brings out the worst in me.
... thankful for my Mr. Handsomepants, he really is the greatest. Everyone could use a Jared :)
... having a good day!
What are YOU today?
9 comments:
I'm...
-running to the bank to get quarters and loonies for coin laundry. YUCK.
-eating peas and a toasted bagel for lunch. because i'm only feeding me and because i love peas.
-having a shower during afternoon nap time. and finally washing my hair after...too long. ha.
LOVED this post. And someday, I want to hear the fainting story. It sounds like a good one!
I am attending interviews too...for both my girls. It's not usually a big deal. Call me if you want some sewing machine therapy. I LOVE sewing! What are you making?
Filing our taxes. Fun eh? haha
Tim LOVES to scare me. He scared me so bad one time that I was actually bawling. Wasn't funny at the moment, but later we laughed really hard.
-I'm trying to get this old body back into shape too (just wish I had a beach destination for extra motivation!!)
Don't stress about p/t interviews....I'm sure Carter is a great boy! He may need some extra help in a certain area or maybe he is too smart and needs some extra enrichment. Good luck!
I...definetly don't have many interesting things to say.
I like these little insiders-fun!
I would take fainting over peeing ur pants :) Don't ask!
I too would take fainting over some of my reactions to Rob;s scares. . . must be a guy thing to scare us to death!
i'm missing you after reading this. are we ever going to be in the same place at the same time? camping this summer? we've got to make it happen sometime.
and dare totally made me cry once. hasn't scared me since.
Seriously Jules I actually started laughing out loud when I read about Jared scaring you in your blog.
I have to write this because this is what I am feeling right now.
Hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can remember so clearly you telling me the story. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.
Post a Comment