It snowed here this week. Like, alot. We all bundled up and headed outside to play. I started out just watching and taking pictures...

And then saw this and decided to jump in and help.
Jared getting a hernia, one snowman at a time...
Ta da! The whole Whidden Snowman Family!
8 comments:
Julie, this is too cute. I've been wanting our family to do this for years, and have never been able to get everyone to help with it. Yes, I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Wow, that is A LOT of snow. Looks like fun.. this actually makes me miss it!
Wow, your snow "adults" are taller that Jared - that is really impressive!
That's awesome I love it!!!! You really did get a heck of a lot of snow!!
So super cute...........I love the cowboy hats!
aWww good job Julie, that is so awesome!
Way fun! I have to admit that I am anxious for the snow here to come! I miss getting real snow falls where you can actually do something with it.
Wow! Love the snowman family. And I really love your coat too.
Post a Comment