Highlights of the past little while (...since I am bad at the updating thing these days) :
Family walk
In Lethbridge at the Jarmans... with fireworks!

And shopping with funny glasses.
Hockey season is back in full swing. In the words of my hilarious sister-in-law, "Good thing hockey season started, I was just thinking I don't need a husband...Go Flames!" Haha. But my family all look pretty cute in their jerseys, don't ya think? Go 'Nucks! (for you honey)
Carter and Hayley got new pets! They each got a little Beta fish. Appropriately named Dori and Oscar, after the fish off "Finding Nemo" and "Shark Tale". I'm 99% sure Dori's seen her last days, but we just won't tell Hayley that.
Can everyday be the weekend?
Posted by The Whiddens at Monday, October 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun, fun - looks like you are keepin' busy.
i love you. and your cute kids.
lets skype one of these days, so the kids can see eachother's cute faces. the girls always talk about carter and hayley from the family 'renunion'.
I wanna spend the weekend with you guys. Looks like you always have so much fun! Are you guys in snow now?
Post a Comment