Last weekend, we spent 2 days in Fairmont with our friends the Stevensons. You know those kind of friends that you don't see for a long time and when you do get together, you can just pick right up where you left off? That's the Stevensons. We love hanging out with them.
It snowed the first morning and the kids wanted to go play in the snow as soon as they woke up.
These bear tracks were outside the condo - yikes!
We did lots of swimming
Me holding River (aka the happiest baby ever!)
On a walk...
Photo shoot in the leaves...


Playing at the park (which is for KIDS - I think Jared and I missed that memo)
Carter in the tunnel
Pretty Skye
Hiking up to the waterfall...


So much fun - thanks for inviting us Brad and Kirsti!
We headed home and had 2 more days relaxing with Thanksgiving dinner and a painting project. More updates to come...
Fairmont
Posted by The Whiddens at Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We miss you already!!!
I'm so glad to see other people know about the waterfall! I went there (and swam in it) in October about...oh let's see...1980 something? I tried to tell Uncle Roger and Aunt Kathy where it was (they had no idea it was there) and half the people in Fairmont that we asked had no idea what I was talking about. We finally found it again. I was pretty happy to see I wasn't dreaming the whole thing. Anyway...enough novel length comments about nothing. Looks like you had fun...now I want to head out to Fairmont!
That looks like so much fun! We should do something like that next summer if we are in canada!
Woo! love the Bear tracks, so cool. You have a great blog Julie.
You guys are way too cute of a family. Your kids are getting big. You guys always do fun things together...I love it.
Post a Comment