CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I was looking through some old pictures on a CD I found, with no writing on it. It had pictures of the kids (mostly Carter as a baby) and I forgot how small they were. How is it that I can forget that so easily? Where did the time go? They are growing up way too fast - I know that's so cliche, but I feel like reminiscing today. And because of that, you all have to suffer through these old pictures of my babies. Hey, it's my blog - if you don't like it... you can come back tomorrow :)

Hayley:






Carter:




3 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

They do grow too fast. I know what you mean. Kinsey is only 3 mths old and I look back on her pictures and can't believe how much she's grown!

I love the one of Hayley in the bouncey seat. hehe

Leah Silver said...

The good ol' days. Does it make you want another???

Rebecca said...

Okay, I was feeling the same way about Harrison yesterday and he's only 5 months old. I was looking through the pictures on our camera and he's so much bigger already. I guess that's why they say to enjoy them while you can; they grow up fast!