CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pop Culture

The other day Carter started singing that Puddle of Mudd song, but instead of singing the right words, he's singing "Baby on the wall, baby on the wall, who is the schizophrenic psycho". Maybe I should be teaching him lyrics to songs that are a little more age-appropriate...*Ya know, lyrics like "Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all" and "In the Ayer, A-Ayer"*

Then yesterday after the ward Christmas party, Hayley was singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". Except instead of singing the right words, she was just substituting with her own random list of things you shouldn't do: "You better not touch! You better not spill!".

My children are delightful.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

That is freakin cute. My kids haven't started singing too many of our fav songs lyrics yet, but they do ask to listen to the Yeah, Yeah song, ie. Timbaland, the Way I Are..one of my hubby's fav songs.

Aren't toddlers the cutest, especially around holidays? Brandi was singing Jingle Bells to herself while "helping" me make dinner. Merry Christmas!!

JWalburger said...

Kids are great when they get creative. Merry Christmas!

Tim and Ashlee said...

At least it's the kids in your house making up words. Tim laughs at me cuz I've been singing Christmas Carols to Kinsey and I make up words too. Well when you only sing them once a year it's hard to remember ALL the words.