Yesterday, I took the kids to the Library. Carter spotted a book and stated, very loudly, "Hey Mom, this is the same book you read! You know, that "Hairy Bottom" book!".
"Whaaaat?", I said, turning around to see which book he pointed to - half horrified at what I might see.
"Ooooh..." (laughing), "...HARRY POTTER", I corrected him loud enough for everyone to hear.
Never a good thing to move to a new town and start people thinking you read books about excessively hairy rear ends, right?
This Can't Be Good For My Reputation
Posted by The Whiddens at Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hehe Hairy Bottom! I've never read Harry Potter or watched the movies. I have been told MANY times to do so. I'm just not much of a reader I guess.
bahaha!
did anyone look at you strangely?
and your nephew is adorable.
Hahah Good for you Carter! Keep your mom on her toes ;)
Love it, couldn't stop laughing!!!
See you guys soon!!
Why should your reputation there be any better than your reputation anywhere else? Just kidding.
It sounds like a pretty cool place to live though.
I bet that could have been embarassing. However, I am sure he is not the first child to do that to a mom. Glad to see things are going well in Elkford.
Post a Comment