Today Jared, Carter and my Dad went ice fishing out at Wabumun Lake. They had some good luck and Carter even caught a fish all! by! himself! They were catching mostly whitefish and were heading to leave at the end of the day when Jared decided to throw on a really big hook. He was actually trying to hook the ice scoop that Carter dropped down the hole (Oops! Sorry Dad!) and brought up a huge pike instead. They then stayed for another hour catching pike and brought some home for supper. I'm not a huge fish eater but... it was pretty good.
Here's a picture of Carter and the fish he caught. Look at his face - he's so proud of himself!

While the guys were gone all day, my Mom, sister Carly, Hayley and I went shopping and watched a chick flick together. Pretty good day all around, I'd say :)
Ice Fishing
Posted by The Whiddens at Saturday, March 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pic of Carter holding the fish. Alivia and Cooper wanted to go where he was. They didn't get that it wasn't just down the street. He looks so happy!!!
Wow! Those are some big fish!
Too fun! You are right, he is so proud of himself. Way to go Carter!!
Post a Comment