This past weekend, we went camping at Little Bow with the Jarmans. The site was really nice and the weather was great. I was a little worried because we drove through rain the entire way there, but it stopped right before we got there. The night before we went, I was up all night with a fever and achy body so I was wondering if we should cancel. It ended up getting worse and for the first day and a half I was really sick with the flu, running to the outhouse every five minutes. Started to have some deeper sympathy for this fellow camping gal. But I got better and by Saturday night, I was feeling brave enough to eat again. Nothing stands between me and my tin foil dinner. Snicker.





Jared and Carter caught whatever I had on the last day, but their's wasn't too bad. But despite the flu, we all had a great time...and that is quite the feat so you know it must've been good! Thanks again Jarmans!

2 comments:
I've never been to Little Bow, but I'd sure like to go. If the smell of inside our holiday trailer didn't make me puke then I would go. We haven't gone camping since Montana cuz I can't handle the smell of inside the truck too. The funny thing is the neither the truck or the trailer actually smell bad. It's just that the smell reminds me of when I first started getting morning sickness and that alone makes me puke.
Oh and I don't like the smell of fridges either.
Post a Comment