Well, we are home. We were on vacation for 9 days - staying in Calgary, Salmon Arm, Victoria, and Merrit and driving almost 3000 kilometers (around 1800 miles for you metrically-challenged folk).
I took approximately 103 pictures, but coming from me did you expect anything less? My Mom lent me her memory card for my camera so I was in H E A V E N.
Hence the 4 PART trip summary to accommodate all the pictures...you'll see...
We started off our trip on Saturday the 18th. We headed to Calgary and went to the Zoo. It was really fun. The kids of course had a blast, and by kids I mean Jared included :) It was so fun.


We stayed at our friends Shane and Lana's house that night. It was great to see them and their little guy, Gabe who is the same age as Hayley.
Best Vacation Ever - Part Uno
Posted by The Whiddens at Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love all the pictures. Wow. Did you guys ever have a great trip!! So brave. Really. I feel for you...i hate it when the summer's over. BOO!
Looks like a sweet trip. Lots of pictures is a good thing (but next time you should cut out the topless pictures of Jared ... they make me jealous).
I haven't been to the zoo in ages. I need to have some kids so I have a good excuse to go.
Post a Comment