Lotsa evening drives looking for bears. No such luck...yet.

Jared and I recently both golfed in a Charity golf tournament for the Early Childhood Development Committee which I serve on. I golfed on the Wapiti Ski Hill team since I worked there this last winter. We had fun with it and golfed the entire day in our ski goggles and scarves. Made page 21 of the Fernie newspaper. Boo yah.


Lots of end-of-the-school-year field trips!! Today was the Fording River mine's Greenhouse (Hayley's the little one in front):

Hanging out with our cute Dutchy-dog.

He for real sleeps like this all the time. I don't even know how he can find it comfortable. Or child-friendly :)

Playdates with friends!
This little Kindergartner can read :)
Tournaments and games. Soccer. And baseball. For all 4 of us. And we are having fun but, in a way, soooo ready for it to be done so we could have just ONE day a week where we don't have somewhere to be!!

A weekend visit to Okotoks to see the Jarmans. We went to Tommy K Play, Walmart and Costco (these are exciting things for us small town folk!), and BBQ'd and visited all weekend long. So much fun.
The other day, Jared let Hayley draw all over him with washable markers...what a good sport he is!

And LOTS of quadding. Perfect weather for it...let's just say I am doing alot more laundry but it's worth the fun muddy family rides.


We upgraded Carter to a 90cc quad and he is rippin it up! We can barely keep up to him now. Now all we need is warmer weather and life is perfect.
5 comments:
Great update. Hayley and Jared's artwork is pretty cute. Love the golf getup too.
love dutch's hat! looks like you've been super busy - and having a good time too!
Page 21 of the paper has nothing on the fact that Brodyn made it onto your blog ;)
But seriously you guys are one of the funnest families I know. Always doing something! Looks quite enjoyable.
ps - Dutch should probably cover himself with a blanket from time to time ;)
I agree with "The Merrills" about Dutch covering himself. (At least as a courtesy to others.) HE may not feel uncomfortable exposing himself like that, but there may be some who do not share his enthusiasm for exhibitionism. =)
i think hailey has a future in face painting. :)
Post a Comment