This is a little late, but Carter had a softball tournament a couple weeks ago and I snapped a couple pics of our little ball player.
up to bat

playing 3rd base

infield (notice the black dirt rubbed underneath his eyes, haha)
We've been out for a few family bike rides too. I can honestly say I am so happy to have kids old enough that we are forever DONE with bike trailers and baby seats behind our bikes :)The trampoline has still been getting lots of use...as always!



My kids spend hours out bouncing on the trampoline together, usually playing "Lord of the Rings" or "Pirates of the Caribbean"....two of the (extremely loooong) series of movies we've watched with the kids recently :)
1 comments:
Love the pictures. You might want to be careful about using the phrase "forever done with ... (insert random phrase about never having any more kids here) ... " That's usually when surprises happen. lol.
I wish you lived closer so I could see those kids more often.
Post a Comment