This past weekend we went up to Sherwood Park to watch my little sister graduate from high school. It was fun to see everyone as almost all my immediate family (sans my bro-in-law Trevor) were there, and so were my grandparents. We did a little shopping:

Went to Chuck E. Cheese, which has been highly anticipated by Carter and Hayley. We live 3 hours away from the closest one, so that gives you an idea of how long it's been.


I love this picture. Pretty sure the play structure is just for KIDS, obviously Jared didn't get that memo....

Here's all four Mendenhall grandkids, together again. I think they all look like they could be siblings.
L-R Taylor, Josh, Carter, and Hayley

And finally, my sister Carly's Graduation. Here they are proudly sporting Bev Facey colors, blue and yellow.....it was planned and not a fluke, I swear ;)

The whole Fam Damily (almost)


I gotta say, it's a little weird to see my baby sister graduating from high school and moving away from home. In my mind, she is still a cute little toddler.
*The toddler that I would take pictures of, frame them, and give them to my school friends as Christmas presents. (I know, I was a weird child, we established that.)*
8 comments:
HAHA Seriously?! You would give your friends pic's, nicely framed, of your adorable little sister?! I LOVE IT!!! You are hilarious.....only a few more weeks! Let the good times roll!
Bob, my little sister was THE MOST adorable child you have ever seen! Someday I will show you a picture. In a frame. As your Christmas present. Hahahaha
I LOVE how she looks JUST like YOU!!! she is adorable!! Cranbrook is getting a TARGET!!!
pretty sure your title was a quote from the Bee movie...not that it matters, but I pictured the 2 bees flying to their seats for graduation. Yes. dumb story. I've decided you guys are never home! That's awesome though. and yes, your sister really really looks like you.
I wanna live near a chuckie cheese!!
We are SO old. I appreciate that your children are dressed in Facey colors, that's basically the best thing ever. Come to Calgary one of these weekends, pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase?!
Good job Kristin, it is from Bee Movie, haha. I don't usually enjoy kids movies BUT..... Bee Movie=Comic Genius!
Alli, let's do it! Maybe we can come up sometime this summer and our cute kids can finally meet! And maybe stir up a little trouble just like their mamas used to :)
haha, I just re-read you list of 25. You're so awesome!
Post a Comment