Umm...our dog is HYPER. Like ridiculously hyper. Especially when he hasn't had his daily walk. I had to turn on the video camera to capture what he does every time I walk down the stairs.
*Please ignore the ear-piercing sound of Hayley yelling at him. She's a tad bossy*
3 comments:
Hyper, is right. Kind of like another dog I remember.
Did you read Sarah M's blog about getting a "less hyper" dog this time around? Brought to mind memories of my dog-sitting days with Nash, when you were in the hospital. haha.
Yes Mom, Nash was way too hyper as well!
HOWEVER, I must state that Reason #5174 to have a Border Collie is that, because he requires a long walk every day, I have lost approximately 7 pounds since we first got him, Boo Ya! ;)
my heart just broke a bit for you when I watched that! hahaha. I will agree that the walks are making me a lot more fit...but it's also nice to not feel guilty if you just don't feel like it one day!
Post a Comment