Yesterday was our sweet little guy's 7th birthday. I can hardly believe it's been 7 years since he first came into our lives and made us parents. As a baby, he was so calm and content and those characteristics still describe him today. He has always been such a good little boy, who tries hard to do the right things. I don't think I could ask for a more helpful and obedient child. We are so blessed to have him in our family :)
Right now Carter is obsessed with anything to do with the Army. He loves soldiers, guns, tanks, missiles, and camouflage. Every year, I let my kids pick a theme for their birthday, and then try my darndest to make a cake based around that theme. We started off the day by him opening his present from us.


In the afternoon, we had a sledding birthday party for him here at the little hill in town. He invited about 8 other kids and we went sledding, and ate hot dogs and cake. The weather was absolutely perfect...+2 degrees...couldn't have planned it better.





Happy Birthday Carter!! We love you!





5 comments:
That cake is A-mazing - Way to go!
Happy B-day Carter!
I was just showing Isabelle these pic's. She's oooing and ahhing and then she says "mom, was I invited but I just couldn't go?" haha, I told her yes, hope you don't mind! Look's like it was fun! P.S that cake rocked.
so fun!! we used to have theme birthdays and that is definitely something I want to carry on with my kiddies. Nobody makes homeade cakes anymore, so nicely done!! I also thought it was so funny how big jared looks on the gt snowracer. I used to feel like I could sprawl right out with almost straight legs!
Happy Birthday, Carter!
Post a Comment