We've been a bit busy lately. Not with anything important or exciting, just normal stuff. I realized that fact this morning after opening the cup cupboard to find the eggnog I had recently poured for the kids. In the cupboard, instead of the fridge.
Our poor poor little puppy got "hoofed" (albeit not "to death") by a deer today. He seemed fine, no lasting injuries and mostly just scared. He got alot of pampering and snuggles after the fact. We all felt soooo sorry for the poor little guy. *A few hours later, he chewed on a Christmas present, so now he and I are back to "normal pampering status". *And see this sweet little girl?
She loves crafts. We do crafts together every single day. And the best part about crafts is writing your name on it when you're done. Duh. Until she writes her name on the white couch in red felt pen...
She loves crafts. We do crafts together every single day. And the best part about crafts is writing your name on it when you're done. Duh. Until she writes her name on the white couch in red felt pen...
But hey, GREAT penmanship for a 4-year-old, right?!?
FYI - It came mostly out with some dish soap and a little elbow grease :)

5 comments:
When I read about -- and saw the picture of -- the red marker on the white couch, I sucked my breath in SO hard that I started to choke!!
Glad to know that Dutch survived the ordeal. Did Hayley survive hers? haha!! (I'm guessing she got quite the scolding??)
I felt so bad about your poor couch! My brother attacked my parent's car ceiling with lipstick and the off white couch with permanent black marker so I know my Mom feels your pain on this one!!
Good thing she is so stinkin cute.
Wish you were here this weekend to join us for the breakfast.....:(
why do you have white couches and kids, are you a glutton for punishment?! hahah I can still hear my mom's words as if they were yesterday "ONLY ON PAPER!". Did Hayley try and get out of it saying "i didn't do it mom!"? hahah, that would have been hilarious! (I love all of the bars on the 'E').
Is that a picture of the couch or the craft?!? oh, and remember in the kindersley house where you wrote our names on each side of the dresser and in the bottom of the closet. (and how you wouldn't fess up and we both got punished - 'cause I do.)
wowza! good thing she is so cute.
and every time i hear anything about deer hoofing, i think of you;)
Post a Comment