Yesterday we put up our tree. The kids had so much fun doing it this year. I think every single year just keeps getting better as the kids get older. They are so excited for Christmas.



We also went to the Kids Christmas Party for Jared's work. I am always impressed at what a great party they put on. A big supper, a Magician, Santa and presents.... for 1000+ employees and their families. They go all out every year, and it is amazing.

5 comments:
That's so awesome. We go to my Dad's work one every year and they go all out too- which is SO nice! Great gifts and hello, have you noticed how big Carter looks sitting on Santa's knee?! Craziness!
Pretty Tree.
Lovely Nativity.
Adorable Kids.
Amazing Gifts.
Hilarious Puppy.
That is the cutest Santa Puppy I have ever seen! (I hope Santa has a few gifts for the 4 legged family members :)
Always nice to have a sweet Christmas party to go to! That is probably the first kids of the season that are bawling whilst on Santa's knee! hahah
sorry that are NOT bawling.
Post a Comment