So after the reunion last weekend, my 17 year old sister Carly came back home with us. Carly, Carter, Hayley, and I had a busy week of quadding, tennis, walks to the park, and plenty of Rock Band while Jared was at work. We hiked up to Josephine Falls one day and enjoyed the view.
She was dying to use the bear spray...haha



We went back up to Edmonton the following weekend. Saturday Jared, the kids, and I all went to West Edmonton Mall Waterpark. Sunday we got to see some other Whiddens - Tim and Ashton (yay!). On Monday, Jared started a Seminar for work, and the kids and I hung out with my family and some old friends while he was away. I also attended my beautiful cousin Lauren's bridal shower (and realized why it's probably not the best function for a 6-year-old boy to attend, haha!)
At the shower, my Mom took this picture of Carly and me. Everyone says we look alike, and we never thought so...until we saw this picture. She makes a much cuter mini-me!
We got to see so many friends too. We got to have a playdate with Kirsti, Skye and River and Trena and baby Brady. I forgot my camera on most of the playdates, but got some of when Jeanne and Covell came to visit...



3 comments:
I can't believe you and your sister didn't think you look alike. I had to go back and look at the first picture of her a couple of times to make sure it wasn't you. Crazy...it looks like you had a lot of fun in Edmonton. We'll have to get to Grave Lake when we are both home...
Hayley looks like a a shrimp in that last picture next to the "big kids". Fun to have you here.
haha! that picture of carter at the shower, with lauren's 'delicates' in the background. i heard she got a load of crap. fun.
also, you & carly do look exactly alike, and are total babes. BABES, i tell you.
Post a Comment