Today was Hayley's 3rd birthday and even that is an understatement. Today was ALL. ABOUT. HER and she knew it. We had a Princess Party with some neighborhood friends and this little miss was star of the show. Here she is jumping on the trampoline waiting for the party guests to arrive:
Yummy food,
Princess (and Prince) Crown decorating,




The Castle Cake,





Even the adults dressed like Princesses,

Presents,

Hayley on her new Little Mermaid Bike from Daddy and Mommy. It even blows bubbles when she rides. Clearly, she's thrilled.
I can't believe my baby is three years old! Maybe I should stop calling her my baby, since she's really not a baby anymore. My kids birthdays always make me reminisce about the day they were born and what amazing changes they brought to our lives. I know I have gushed about my kids every year on their birthdays so today - instead of blabbering on - I'll just sum it up with : This kid? LOVE HER!
But who couldn't love a face like this?
Our Little Princess
Posted by The Whiddens at Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like a super fun party! She is adorable! I laughed out loud at that last picture!!!
Love you Hayley! Happy Birthday from Aunt Lisa, Uncle Trevor, cousins Josh and Taylor
What a FUNtastic party! She is so cute. Happy birthday Hayley!
Happy Birthday Pretty Princess Hayley!!
You are the cutest thing ever!!
Happy Birthday Pretty Princess Hayley!!
You are the cutest thing ever!!
Looks like everyone had a great time!
I need to get Sam's birthday post up still...ooops.
Happy 3rd Birthday Hayley!
Happy Birthday Princess Hayley! Looks like it was a super fun party. Loved Jared's crown. Very pretty!
Love the cake, way to go! that definetly is a party we would have loved to be at:)
Post a Comment