CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Choppers, Mustangs, Boats - I feel like Bond

So this past long weekend, we went to Lake Koocanusa with some friends. We started out the weekend with a ride in a helicopter - it's no big deal....
K, totally kidding, it was a HUGE deal and completely awesome! We went to check out this new Lakeside resort, and as part of their promotions they had a barbeque, cabin tours, and helicopter rides - all for FREE. They even let the kids go up and it was so awesome. And the views were incredible.





The boys all drove there in Jason's parents' Mustang convertible. Again, felt like high rollers.

Then back to the Lake for some boating. Carter and his friend Brock were having fun.



Jumping off for a swim:



Brock and Carter whipped their shirts off and "beat up" their dads. I was privileged enough to be invited to the Gun Show:

There was a wrap-up dance at the campsite to end off the summer season. BBQ, ice cream, parking lot dance, and face painting - the kids had a blast.


My kids got their hands painted because, paint on your face??? That's just too crazy :)

Wanna hear something even more exciting? Tomorrow is my baby's FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN. He was so excited today, he couldn't stop smiling. We labeled all his school supplies, packed them in his Spiderman backpack, and laid out his "first day" outfit. I hope he can fall asleep tonight. Heck, I hope I can fall asleep tonight!

5 comments:

shauna said...

Haha! I hear you on the falling asleep thing...hope Carter has a GREAT day at kindergarten tomorrow. I am so jealous of the helicopter ride. Wow!

Crystal HW said...

Sounds like a great time! Hope school goes well today!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Helicopter? Amazing!! Your pictures always remind me so much of home (I miss it). I spent almost every day of summer while in highschool at the Marina (that's what we called it, I'm not sure what it's really called). *Sigh*

Now, how is it possible that your little boy is starting school? They grow so fast eh?

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

ok, my award for most adventurous/most fun parents goes to you and your hubby. Where the heck do you guys live?! Ok, I know where you live, but you're always doing the most fun family stuff.
BC Rocks. Hope the kindergarten thing is going well. He'll love it!

Lisa C said...

I reminded Josh of Cousin Carter's first day of school yesterday and even WE are really excited for him!