CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Melodrama at it's finest

Just an example of how normal life at home is way more fun with Hayley:

Yesterday, she asked me for some chocolate milk (we had previously been out of milk for a day or two) and I said sure, I'd get her some.

She then goes (in her wide-eyed, excited voice that raises a few decibels by the end of each sentence), "YOU DID???? You bought MILK!"

Me: "Yep."

She squeals, runs over, gives me the tightest hug and says, "Oh Mommy! Your my BEST FAVORITE EVER!!!!"

So I mix her some chocolate powder into her milk, she grabs it, hugs it, and goes, "Oh chocolate milk! I missed you SO MUCH!"

Oh, the dramatics around here. We were only out of milk for maybe 36 hours.

3 comments:

Karli said...

That's hilarious! Funny little girl.

Kim said...

How on earth did you survive without milk for that long??? I side with Hayley. : )

Tim and Ashlee said...

Oh gosh - you kids crack me up. They say the funniest stuff.