CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

And so it begins...





Wish me luck!

11 comments:

Karli said...

Good Luck! I've heard that girls are easier than boys (not that I'd know anything about that!)

ec said...

good luck! it'll be over before you know it!

JWalburger said...

Hey, that is the same seat we have for Sam! Hope you are having better luck than we are. Either way, hope it works out soon for you! Go Hayley!!

The Coopers said...

Oh.. i cant wait for that.. good luck. I will have to start sometime after the baby comes.. and I so dont look to forward to it.
I am sure she'll be great!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

ooh good luck:) just think no more diapers :)

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

you aren't going to have to buy diapers anymore. that's fabulous! I love the "potty chart" idea. and of course, candy is always amazing. Good mom skills.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna said...

How is it going? I still remember the trauma that training Paige was. I finally told her she couldn't go on the potty until she was 4 because I was so fed up with it. She did surprise me and figure it out one day though (before she was 4 even!).

I am dreading trying to get Rafe done...although he looks forward to hanging out on the potty for storytime in his pre-potty training stage. Good luck!

Tim and Ashlee said...

You're the best mommy. Even you potty training ideas are so fun for the kids.

Kirsti said...

Yay for Haley!!
Good luck

Lisa C said...

Okay, just so you know... I'm pre-emptively angry that Hayley will be potty-trained before Josh. He is currently demonstrating a stand-off. Yup, I'm a little bitter.