CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Definition of Chaos

Today had all the makings of a perfect superhero birthday party:

Preparations? Check.



Party Guests? Check.




Superman and Spiderman Cupcakes with ice cream? Check.





Presents, mask and cape decorating, and games? Check.




11 kids under the age of 7 running around (and around and around)? Check!



I have one very pooped and very happy (almost) 5-year-old.

8 comments:

shauna said...

Happy (almost) Birthday Carter! That looks like it was a great party. Way to go Mom - you really saved the day!

shauna said...

Me again - Paige is so excited about her present. We had to make a bracelet almost the second we walked into the house. She says "Thank you Carter!"

Redd Reunion said...

I can't believe Cater is going to be 5. Happy Birthday Carter. We miss you and wish you a fun filled superhero day.

Kirsti said...

haha I did it again and used the wrong ID. Can I call it new mom baby brain :)

Leah Silver said...

Looks like the party was a big hit. Happy Birthday Carter!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I had to send Brody out of the room so I could read this. He would have been SO jealous. Looks like way too much fun. (and probably a big relief to be done and overwith!)

ec said...

i cannot believe how old the kiddies are getting. you have a 5 year old? weird...

party looks like it was fun ... wish we could have been there!

Alana said...

Happy Birthday Carter! It looks like you threw him a great party and from your next post it looks like an a great surprise is on his horizon.