CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Yet another Mendenhall wedding

This past weekend, we traveled down to Southern Alberta for my cousin's wedding. Michael and Amie make such a cute couple and it was really fun to see my whole family there.


The best part (for me anyways) was when Hayley and my cousin's girls, Halle and Alivia, all showed up wearing the same little brown dresses. How adorable is this picture? But I'm sure Erin will have better pictures since my camera always seem to die at the worst times.


Halle's face is classic and I love how it looks like Liv is resting her hand on Hayley's knee. I think she was really keeping Hayley from scooting herself right off the stage they were sitting on. We're working on her depth perception...

We stayed with our friends, the Jarmans, and spent the rest of the weekend catching up and relaxing with them. Then on Monday morning, my friend Lily hosted a play group for me. It was just like "the good 'ol days"- hehe. All my old friends were there with their kids and it made us miss Lethbridge. Again.

0 comments: