CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Update

Well, we have been in Lethbridge all week. It was kinda a rush trip. My friend got sick and was in the hospital, and her husband is away at school, so I headed down there to help watch her kids for 5 days. She has a three year girl and a two year old boy, and with Carter and Hayley, it was a challenge. I couldn't even go anywhere, because I couldn't fit them all in the car! But we had some fun amidst the craziness.

We were even able to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall ("Gramma and Pampa Great" as Carter calls them) in Raymond. I wish we could've visited everyone, but it was kind of difficult.

Carter is officially potty trained! Hallelujah! I have waited for this for SO LONG! He's totally got it down. And if he knows he'll be sitting for awhile, he goes "Um, I need something to read..." Anyways, it's times like this when I feel like he, all of a sudden, GROWS UP right in front of me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Julie, it's carly. I'm just trying to reach you in anyy way possible because i can't find your number anywhere to call you. It's not on caller display or in the phone book. Give me a call if you get this today (Tuesday)