CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tis the Season

We've been having fun in our new community this Christmas season. It started off with "Christmas in the Park" where we played hockey, saw Santa, drank hot chocolate, and sleigh rides singing carols.



The kids are in 2 different schools this year, so we had 2 school Christmas Concerts to attend. I seriously get so teary-eyed watching my kids in their school performances; just seeing them with all their classmates, songs they practiced for weeks, singing their hearts out - I just love it!! Jared on the other hand...well, he loves watching Carter and Hayley but would prefer to not have to sit through the 200 other kids performances haha :)


*I maaaay say inappropriate potty words to make my kids smile for pictures. Sometimes it backfires like this:

 This punk dog troubled fella thinks he is allowed to run behind our vehicle as we drive away from our house lately. One day I left to pick Hayley up from school (noticed a few pedestrians giving me funny looks along the way but didn't think too much of it), step out of my vehicle at the elementary school parking lot and who should be there to greet me but our dog Dutch. Who followed me there.We live approx. 4 km away from the school and cross a highway to get to it!! To say the least, I was shocked. I put him in the back of the truck, then snapped a picture of his (somewhat) guilty expression. Like I said: PUNK.




Carter's class drew pictures of themselves and hung them on their lockers. This is Carter's. I love it :)




The Holiday Train came to town!! I have never seen it before and it was so cool. The band was entertaining, every kid loves seeing Santa, and they raised money and food bank donations galore. What a great event! It was along the train tracks just down the road from our house.....so even Dutch decided to come check it out!! (Another wonderful surprise arrrg)






0 comments: