Last weekend I got to go to the Roxette concert with a wonderful friend! I just think these pictures are so funny, mostly because you can tell we are such small town MOMS that finally got a night out in the big city!! haha We were a little silly, starting off with some train station self-timer pics...

I whipped up these shirts the morning of the Concert with a homemade stencil and lil bit of Acryllic paint....boo ya! Just lucky we didn't get caught in a rainstorm!
The concert was pretty fun, and I got to re-live my youth. Almost every single song they played reminded me of doing dishes with my sister as young kids with the Look Sharp album cranked :)We met a Super Fan!!! This girl was named Nini and she was from Germany and had followed Roxette to EVERY SINGLE CONCERT on their tour this year. Like plane tickets, hotels, concert tickets, everything the same as Roxette. Talk about a money-sucking hobby!! Must have been love ;)

3 comments:
I'm impressed you made those t-shirts.
Not so impressed with Nini. I wonder if she knows there are other fun ways to spend your money.
Aw, looks SO fun!
Love those t-shirts, you should have made an extra and sold it to Nini.
Post a Comment