CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Easter Festivities

We had such a fun Easter weekend with family! We had probably the most company we've ever had at one time. Jared's parents, my parents, my twin brothers Joel and Dallin, my sister Lisa and her 2 little boys, and my Uncle Lloyd. Here are some pictures of the fun Easter things we did with the kids....

My Mother-in-law and I printed off this ADORABLE scavenger hunt for the kids to find their Easter baskets. It was such a hit. The kids came upstairs to find bunny footprints leading to the first clue. If you look close, the Easter Bunny also left something else behind by his footprints....don't worry; it's just black jellybeans, not real rabbit poop :)
Carter, Hayley, Josh and Carter were so excited to start the hunt for their baskets.

They had to think hard about some of the clues....
Time for the Egg Hunt! There were eggs hidden everywhere.







The kids got along so well. I love these pictures, they are just best little cousins :)

Grandma also brought an Easter Story on a cardboard TV aaaand a jumping bunny game for the kids, which they loved playing.



We also had a huge Easter Dinner, played games, and dyed eggs; which was a highlight. I didn't take any pictures unfortunately but those eggs turned out amazing if I do say so myself!

We had such a fun weekend with (almost) all the people we love and now we are back to the norm. With an empty house, and empty hearts. LOL (I realize that sounded cheesy but hey, it's my blog!).

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

as we were driving home josh says, "I'm feeling a little sad - I think I'm going to cry about missing Auntie Julie." a little sniffle-fest ensued. We weren't even to Sparwood yet!

Carly LRM said...

How fun! I haven't seen that cardboard tv in ages! Good to see the tradition is still being perpetuated = )

The Whiddens said...

Awwww I love you Joshy!! <3

And Carly, we missed you! Lots!