CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

This Week...

  • Looking forward to some Mendenhalls and Whiddens visiting us in the next little while!
  • Went on a super dee duper fun family trip to Calgary, that included lots of shopping and going to Chuck E Cheese.


  • I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of becoming an elementary school Lunch Lady. Boo Ya.
  • snuggled with our not-so-little puppy dog
  • enjoyed the first snow of the season. I'm already sick of shoveling.

  • remembered Garbage Day again!!!!
  • had a Family Movie Night where we shared our love of The Princess Bride with these kids. It was a hit... inconceivable!
  • also introduced the kids to the game of Scrabble. Great Grandma Swanee will be so proud.
  • Carter and Hayley invented "Brother's Day" and "Sister's Day" where they took turns making pictures, cards,giving presents, and generally spoiling each other for an entire day. Just for being siblings. Our children are delightful.
  • videotaped this little beauty of our dog dutch. *(Interesting side note, one time we held a doggie treat up on the living room ceiling and he jumped up and got it. Two words: Crazy. Agile.)*

Hope all your weeks have been as great as ours!

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

"Lunch Lady: Have some more sloppy joes. I made 'em extra sloppy for yous. I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy.
Billy Madison: Lady, you're scaring us."

This is all I could think about the whole way through your post.

Laura.R said...

Renae loved that video of Dutch: she laughed and squealed through the whole thing! And then requested to watch it again: "Mo' Doggie peez!"

Haha!

Carly LRM said...

Julie! I am so excited for you to be a lunch lady! Does it make you feel all grown up to be taking on that kind of responsibility (cause, ya know, it's not like a family and home requires that much responsibility, right?)?