Tomorrow is September 1st. Even without a calender, I would still instinctively know that tomorrow is September 1st. I love Summertime as much as the next person, but (as much as I cringe typing this) I am more than ready to be back into a routine. My poor little gypsy children need regular bedtimes, a wardrobe that consists of something other than bathing suits, and to never see the inside of a vehicle again.
In 19 days, our youngest child turns 5. That means she's starting Kindergarten and I am not entirely sure how I feel about that. Is she even old enough to be in school? How did this happen so fast?

I saw a friend post this on Facebook. As the daughter of a lawyer, I signed way to many "contracts" as a child. And yet, this still appeals to me for some strange reason.
We went to Whoop Up Days in Lethbridge this past weekend and Hayley kept accidentally calling it "Hook Up Days". Mr. Handsomepants and I laughed every time she said it... and may or may not have had a hard time keeping our comments child-friendly.
And last, but not least...this movie cracks me up every time I see it:
1 comments:
I'm looking forward to hearing how her first day of Kindergarten went. I LOVE getting back to a routine, too. It's so cathartic. (If that's the right word.)
Post a Comment