CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I went to Calgary and met my mom and 2 sisters for a fun weekend away. We played games, looked at old photo albums, shopped till we dropped, saw a movie, ate at restaurants, and stayed up till all hours of the night giggling.



On Friday night we stayed at my Aunt's house, along with 20-something of our female Mendenhall relatives. The next day we attended Time Out for Women together and listened to some great speakers with awesome messages.

Cahoon relatives

Mendenhall relatives
It was a perfect weekend and I had so much fun being around the women I love.

The even better part? Coming home to my 3 favorite people and being spoiled on Mother's Day. Life is pretty dang perfect.

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

Best. Weekend. Ever.

PS - Thanks for being the unofficial photographer.

Dixie said...

Tons o' Fun! Ditto to Lisa's P.S.

The Lowry's said...

What fun! Wishing I would've gone after seeing all the fun times everyone had. Next time. Glad you had so much fun.