CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Coeur d'Alene

We went on a little weekend trip as a family to Coeur d'Alene. We've never been there before but quickly fell in love with it. Waterparks, amusement parks, lakes and beautiful scenery, and great shopping! The first day we took the kids to Triple Play and went on the water-slides all day.




We found a Cabelas, our family's absolute favorite store!!

Took a hike to Albeni Falls Dam near Spokane.



The best picture from the weekend???


We had an awesome weekend hanging out just the four of us and exploring new territory. We are definitely planning a trip back this summer so we can do Silverwood and rent some sea-doos on the Lake. The only question I'm left asking is: "Where the heck has Coeur d'Alene been all my life???"

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Fun! I grew up (in Victoria) watching commericals for all of the fun times to be had there.
Looks like a great place.

Ashton Whidden said...

Julie!! Silverwood is the best! I haven't been there in years but we used to go to Sandpoint every summer when I was a kid and we would always go, you guys would love it! Looks like a fun trip!

Sarah B said...

I love Coeur d'Alene! My university being only an hour and half from there, and my boyfriend at the time was from just around the corner. Love that city, and the lake is beautiful!!! The fuel photo if funny, but also a little crazy, they need to wake up to themselves and realize that many other ppl in the world pay 3 times that much!! In the UK it was 9 dollars a gallon!!! yipes!!! Looks like a fun weekend!!!

The Whiddens said...

Ash - let's plan a trip there together this summer!

Sarah - I thought of you so much on that trip, every time I saw a sign for Moscow or the University. I WISH you were still that close to visit!!

becca olsen said...

wow, I never know about that place either! Looks fun! I love that last picture too. So we are coming to Canada in June 21-Julyth for Mike's brothers wedding. We NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!