CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Champion Lakes

This past weekend we went camping at Champion Lakes Provincial Park (near Trail) with the Kelowna Whiddens. The trip started off with Carter losing his first tooth, pretty exciting.


We did ALOT of fishing. I think almost everyone except Allie caught a fish, she's apparently cursed.









We also had axe throwing and slingshot competitions. So fun, but maybe you had to be there. I don't think I stopped giggling the entire weekend. Seriously.


The beach was great, weather was hot, and we swam alot... especially Hayley. She all of a sudden loves the water and we have a hard time convincing her to get out.


Ever tried throwing flour into a fire? Me neither, but it makes for crazy pictures:
There was a rope swing there too. Watching this video makes me laugh every single time. Jared will do anything for a laugh and Hayley eats it up.

This weekend proved that there really is nothing that comes even close to spending time with family. Thanks for a great camping trip guys!

6 comments:

Andrea Whidden said...

Love that pic of Hayley looking over at the camera, too cute!!

Crystal HW said...

LOL! What we do for our kids.

Jarmans! said...

Fun, fun and more FUN! looks like you guys had a blast!

Leah Silver said...

Ditto on Andrea's 'Hayley picture' comment. Also love the one of Carter holding his fish.

Dixie said...

Was that Jared burping?

The Whiddens said...

Haha, YEP! I love how Hayley repeats me after he burps, "Oh, Jared!".