CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Discovery of Dizziness

7 comments:

Laura.R said...

Haha, I love it!
I love that she expects you to be able to see it, too..."see! the ground is movin'!"

Crystal HW said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

jedginahutch said...

too funny! oh to be that innocent again! or ever!

shauna said...

That is adorable! I love when kids turn into scientists and start noticing things like that!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I'm pretty sure you should be getting your $10,000 cheque in the mail soon. From America's Funniest Home Videos. My favorite part? She's so convinced that the ground is moving...(which I guess it is to her, but still. AWESOME video!)

ec said...

it won't work on my computer! i want to ...

Tim and Ashlee said...

I thought I commented on this before...guess not. I love this video. It's so cute. I even had to show it to my mom when we were visiting them in BC.