CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monkey Madness

You know those coupons on the back of cereal boxes for $10 off any Hasbro game? I used one to buy a game recently called Monkey Madness. It looked just okay, but hey it was free. My kids found it yesterday morning and begged me to let them play it. They loved it, and played it all morning long. Some friends came over, and they loved it too. Carter didn't even want to go to school, he was having so much fun. The compromise was he could play it again as soon as he got home. I took some cute pictures, they were all having so much fun together.


I like how Lucy's looking at Carter in this picture. Clearly, she's in love. And Hayley's glaring about something.

The verdict? Best $10 I never spent.

4 comments:

shauna said...

I have a couple of those coupons lying around still. I need to get out and not spend some money on some new games for our family!

Crystal HW said...

I agree, a good idea to get on! Maybe I will even get that one if Hayley likes it.

JulieandGary Smith said...

I love playing games with my kids, thanks for the suggestion... they're already monkeys anyways.

Dusty and Kristin said...

the look is priceless.